A standard Hummer is literally cut in half and stretched 200 inches, hence why they are called the H200. This is all done in the US.
We in turn purchase these and ship them to Australia in a 40 foot container, which takes up to 6 weeks. After being cleared by Customs each Hummer Limousine is trucked to our engineering plant for right hand drive conversion.
• 5 tail shafts from front to rear
• Full time 4WD
• 6.5 litre Chevrolet engine, made by GM
• Weighs 5 tonnes
• Infrared rear cameras to see at night when reversing
• $50,000 worth of chrome on each car
• No front seat. It has an E sky for carrying alcohol and luggage
• 110 liter fuel tank
• Each car has 2 alternators, 2 batteries, 2 air cons, 2 heaters